Solved

Backup & Sync Transition 2013

• 16 October 2012
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1455 replies
Thank you everyone for making us aware of your Backup & Sync issues.

Edit: Thank you all for providing the useful information regarding your Backup & Sync transitions. At this time, if you have received a message saying that your transition is complete, you should now be able to access and use the Backup & Sync feature through the program and within your MyWebroot Account as intended. If however, your migration has completed but you are still experiencing Backup & Sync issues, please Open a Support Ticket so our support team (who are working very closely with developers and the QA Team) can investigate your case on an individual basis. Alternatively, if you are a new Webroot customer and you are experiencing Backup & Sync issues, please follow the aforementioned link to open a support ticket.

Edit 11/15/2012: Backup & Sync transitions should now be complete. If you are experienceing any issues with the new solution and with new rules/settings for your backup needs, please Open a Support Ticket so that our technicians can assist you.

I have combined some similar topics and discussions with this main thread on Backup & Sync.
icon

Best answer by YegorP 9 November 2012, 18:32

View original

52 replies

I need to installed the application
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I need to installed the application
Hello Virgie,

Welcome to the Community,

Please have a look at this Knowledge Base Article and let us know if you still you help.

But this is for WebrootSecureAnywhere Complete. You can compare versions here.

Best Regards,