Solved

BITDEFENDER AUTO RENEWAL

• 21 August 2015
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
If you have signed up for an auto renewal for your Bitdefender System Full Protection, keep an eye on your bank records.

I received a shocking charge. of. $69.95 Euros or $108.00 Canadian when my update should only have been, $59.95 Cdn. Support was not good at all and now my bank is trying to get my funds back as I told them, that I was not paying that overcharged price.

Their support dept. have been frustrating to deal with and flippant and non caring, in my opinion, in dealing with this issue.

I have taken off BitDefender and will never purchase their product again. If their support is that poor, then I have questions as to their product.
icon

Best answer by jorge54 21 August 2015, 23:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi jorge54

Whilst we very much appreciate you desire to assist fellow users this is a Webroot forum and therefore posting should be reserved for issue and/or topics that are Webroot/WSA-related.

I should also point out that BitDefender is one of the very, very few main security apps that WSA does not play well with and that it is definitively NOT recommended that the two are run together on the system.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
Thanks Baldrick. Noted and understoold.