I bought the security plus from Amazon. I thought it was the same product that I had from Best Buy.

• 7 October 2014
  • 1 reply

• New Voice
  • 5 replies
I bought the WSA plus from amazon. I thought it had the system optimizer and system analyzer that the Best Buy WSA plus  had on its product. The plastic case with the picture of the product is the same  except Best Buy has Internet Security WSA vs Amazon Internet security Plus WSA. Also I can,t sign into  My Account, I tried to register this new keycode and it said it recognized me. I tried to reset the password. I use the new password and it still doesn't work. Can I start from scratch. When I got this last year from Best Buy I had trouble signing in. I don.t use  Password Mgr. I am frustrated.  Thank you for your help in advance. dl

1 reply

Userlevel 7
You have found the only major differences between Internet Security Plus and the Best Buy Internet Security.  The Best Buy does indeed have the Optimizer added in.

Since you have purchased a NON Best Buy version, you have two options here.

1) Submit a Trouble Ticket (Link Below).  This wil allow you to deal with Webroot Support to get the existing account corrected, password reset, and the new key code added to the account.

2) Start over.  Yes.. you can start from scratch.  You would need to use a different email address than you used on the Best Buy license of the software.