I renewed my subscribtion to Webroot but it does not show up on my computer. What do I need to do?

• 3 October 2014
  • 3 replies

I renewed my subscription on Webroot but it does not show up on my computer. What do I need to do?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I renewed my subscription on Webroot but it does not show up on my computer. What do I need to do?
Hi imoore89,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

Is this Best Buy or through Webroot? If from Webroot you can issue a Support Ticket

I believe that it can take up to 24 hours for the renewal to work its way through the back office and so I would not be concerned at this point. You are protected at this point in time.

Give it until the same time the day after you renewed and if you are not seeing the renewal as active then I would contact the Geek Squad (1.800.GEEKSQUAD) for advice.

Another idea is to see if our Community Manager can look this up on the backside and preform some magic like the saying goes. @ is this possible?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I see the account but don't see the renewal yet.  It's probably making its way through the Best Buy system.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I see the account but don't see the renewal yet.  It's probably making its way through the Best Buy system.
Thank you Nic for looking this up for us! 😃