Solved

Product Fertures

• 12 December 2014
  • 5 replies

Purchased Seure/Anwhere Security Plus.  Packaging indocates protection from viruses and malware.  Sccan identifies only malware.  Disk labled WEBROOT Secure/Anyware (no Plus).  It this the correct disk?  Do I need something else?
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 12 December 2014, 01:44

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello TedFahs,

Welcome to the Community Forum,

Here's the Product Information with comparisons. product information http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/isp

Did you purchase Webroot Internet Security Plus for 3 PC users or did you purchase WebrootSecure Anywhere AntiVirus for 1 PC? WSA Internet Plus has more options such as,
Protects account logins and passwords. But the two Webroot Antivirus protect against Malware.

I hope I understood your question and if not please let us know!

Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
To help clarify what Sherry has said, ALL versions of WSA protect against viruses and malware.  The two words are essentially interchangeable and your copy will find both.

As for the CD, it really does not matter what the CD says.  All versions of WSA use the exact same installer.  It is the key code that matters and unlocks the various features.  The CD should really, as you noticed, say just SecureAnywhere since the data on it is good for all consumer license classes and features.

Thanks
ted
Thanks. My concerns are addressed,
Userlevel 7
You are most welcome Ted!

While most of us on here are volunteers, we do have a good bit of knowledge and we love to share it.  Any time you have a problem or question, just let us know and we will be more than glad to help if we can!