Trying to access Webroot's 'Password Manager" but the web page keeps coming up blank.

• 16 November 2014
  • 5 replies

Webroot web page for "Password Manager" keeps coming up blank. Refresh dose nothing. Certificate is loaded and OK. Why would this be happening?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi tcopage

Welcoem to the Community Forums.

My apologies but I am not sure what you mean by the Webroot Web Page for "Password Manager"? What actions are you trying to get to this page, and from where?  If a url is involved then please post it here so that we can try to get  a better understanding of your issue.

Many thanks in anticipation.

Regards, Baldrick
https://my.webroot.com/?action=uberIdentity

I have enabled Webroot to manage my passwords and when I click on "Password Manager" in the application, it opens a web window which requires  me to log on. I do this and a new window opens with various options to click on and one of them is "Passwords". When I click this it opens a new BLANK window as per URL above.
Userlevel 7
Hi tcopage

Many thanks for that.  

When I use the link you have provided I see the following:

which is what I would expect and leads me to suspect that you have not yet set up you Web Console.  If that is the case then click on the Sign up now button in the 'Creat Account panel (top right) and follow the instructions.

If yo uhave already done this and are getting the blank page then please come back here and let us know.

Regards, Baldrick

https://my.webrootanywhere.com/home.aspx?wbrx=zxp2x6n8-10x6-2r11-1069-pp3q5n44715p
Sorry, the account is set up and active. The above URL may be better suited for my cause. It shows the five options I have to choose from. It is at this page that I click on for the "Passwords" option. It then continues to a blank page with the URL I gave you previously. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Hi tcopage

No problem...even trying the latest link I am gettingthe same as I showed in the screncapture...and you are not.

I think that the best option is that you Open a Support Ticket so that the Support Team can take a look; based on some information regarding passed episodes of this it looks like it may be due to a known issue between Webroot and Lastpass (the Webroot Password Manager is based on a licensed veriosn of LastPass), and the Support Team have the tools to fix the issue if investigations conclude that this is in fact the issue.

Please do post back to let us know how you get on/if the issue is fixed, and how it was finally resolved...as such feedback helps us to help others going forward.

Regards, Baldrick