Contest

Spooktober Community Contest 2022

Spooktober Community Contest 2022

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

They had a Yeti tumbler last time that I won and it is also a great prize. Except that I can’t seem to ever use it. My wife has decided it was for her and uses it all the time.  Thanks for the great prizes again Tyler..

Very nice prizes for sure! @MajorHavoc @TylerM 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They had a Yeti tumbler last time that I won and it is also a great prize. Except that I can’t seem to ever use it. My wife has decided it was for her and uses it all the time.  Thanks for the great prizes again Tyler..

Yes. I won the yeti tumbler too. I use it all the time. Sorry to hear your wife nabbed it. My daughter kept the webroot action figures I won which I really wanted!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Yes. I won the yeti tumbler too. I use it all the time. Sorry to hear your wife nabbed it. My daughter kept the webroot action figures I won which I really wanted!

Let me see if I can still find those action figures. If I still have them, I will send them to you!  :-). We moved recently so so many things are still in boxes, but I will have a look later this evening. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me see if I can still find those action figures. If I still have them, I will send them to you!  :-). We moved recently so so many things are still in boxes, but I will have a look later this evening. 

It’s ok. I actually won 2 sets so I have one on my desk and my daughter has the others. (I just never told her I had 2 lots!!) 😁

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s ok. I actually won 2 sets so I have one on my desk and my daughter has the others. (I just never told her I had 2 lots!!) 😁

Yeah every parent can relate to this. My whole action figure set is hijacked by the small man. The one I loved the most was the malwarewolf. WWWWHHHHHHOOOOOO said that cannot be a halloween prize?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh yes. He is here sitting on my desk! 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Oooo. Can we win one of those?   :-)

Some amazing prizes this time Tyler. Sorry I did not get in sooner. 🙂 Thanks for the new contest. These are always fun. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Ok, if you decide you need more, let me know. I think they are just sitting in a box right now, so happy to send them to a good cause!  :-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ok, if you decide you need more, let me know. I think they are just sitting in a box right now, so happy to send them to a good cause!  :-)

Cheers buddy! Thanks for the offer 👍🏻