Trouble loading web pages since install

• 27 February 2014
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
WS C and. Thxs
I am having problems getting team threads to load completely on SparkPeople. Don't have any problems loading websites at all. It has been suggested that it may be Webroot that is causing the problem. Only thing, I have had Webroot for a couple of years now and this started about 3 weeks ago. How can I tell if I have the Webroot browser extension. I am currently useing IE as my browser.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I am having problems getting team threads to load completely on SparkPeople. Don't have any problems loading websites at all. It has been suggested that it may be Webroot that is causing the problem. Only thing, I have had Webroot for a couple of years now and this started about 3 weeks ago. How can I tell if I have the Webroot browser extension. I am currently useing IE as my browser.
Hello mabellwftx1, welcome to the Webroot Community!

To see if the Webroot Filter Extension is the culprit is pretty easy.  Open IE (Though I guess if you are reading this you already do LOl!)

Click the Tools, and choose Manage Add-Ons

Go over the list of add-ons to find the Webroot Filter Extension and click on it, then click the Disable button.  Do not remove it, just disable it.  You may need to close IE and restart it for the change to fully take affect.

Try the site again and see if that helps!